Friday, October 23, 2009

If Only...

What if we had a sense that told us right away whether or not we were wasting our time when we are talking to someone were interested in? Imagine being able to stop yourself from looking like a complete idiot just by knowing when to stop. I can never detect or pick up on when a girl is interested or just creeped out. Which is sad because that's only the case because of guys that have no sense at all and proceed to do freakishly creep worthy things, thinking they actually have a chance. Which as a result, a lot of women automatically think a guy is going to be that way. So I GETS no ChaNCe! Itd be nice to actually know that I might have a shot just based on her actions but most girls are just being nice. And if they aren't just being nice then I'd never know. This shit sucks and I'm done talking about it.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment