Friday, October 23, 2009

Knowledge is POWER

Hello world, remember when we met? I was a little naïve when I came to you. But I have taken your gifts and fused them into my being. Everyday I learn something new about myself. Sometimes I forget what that thing is and relearn it again. Last night I learned that I'm a gentlemen and I have what it takes to be a great friend. This is something I've always thought I knew but it really hit hard when I found myself putting "me" second. Then it hit even harder when I put "me" third,forth,fifth etc.
I have a tendency to be an asshole because I have negative views that control my thought process. I know,I'm sick. But its all good because I now know that I can prevail. I was always a sweet child according to my mother. After all she did raise me well, and she has a heart of gold also. But it isn't just my mothers light that brightened mine, I've also learned so many things from observing and focusing on the reactions of people. Sometimes a nice person is seen as weak and treated as if they aren't worth impression. Like when I meet a girl and I go out of my way to make sure she keeps a smile on her face by doing and saying nice things, and in turn she puts me in the role of a brother figure. This is the case in many situations,which is sad because it really makes a part of me unaware of how to act when I finally meet a girl who might be interested in more. But now that I have made these things apparent to myself, I think I got an idea of how to avoid these situations. This is more of a ramble but the main point is that finding out things about yourself is important. Try it. Knowledge is power.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment