Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Life. The Book. Oh God.

Yes, I am going to begin writing a book soon about things that both happen in my life and also in my mind. The connection of which is which will be left up to the reader. The characters name that will portray me will be something cool. Im open to all suggestions. I want this character to have a quick-wit and subtle type of humor like mine. In this book will be many stories that are what is to be considered very unbelievable, as most of what happens to me on occasion is .We all know I have a wonderful gift of turning things into very interesting situations and occurrences just by providing vivid detail and sometimes illustrious truth telling. Although my life might seem boring to some, I find that people get a good source of entertainment just by listening to some of the stories behind the events that happen to me. This is why I feel like a book is in order. With all of these events and an added flavor of conceptual madness, this book will be worth reading. The start date for this books is unknown , and as far as its completion?..Well im in college and my schedule is hard as dick so... yeah. Anyways i look forward to blogging a lot more so i can base some ideas off of what i write on here. So possibly be ready for some crazy insight from a crazy,ignorant, self-loathing asshole! ME!!! lol smiley face lol smiley face! That is all for now my friends. Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment