Thursday, November 5, 2009



Some would say the glass is half full, some would say the glass is half empty. Today, I say empty the fucking glass and throw a double shot of hard liquor in it until I'm too drunk to give a shit about the damn glass. I just laughed at myself, that's always a good feeling on days like this. Its not even a terrible day outside or a day that is full of pointless shit that i have to do for school. I just don't like today. Maybe it will get better, maybe worse. I guess I just keep waking up hoping for a change, something to light a fire under the ass of life. I understand i have to continue my education and do all the things necessary to one day obtain a "big boy job", but can't I have a little excitement as well? I mean I'm 22 for fuck sake. And I'm not getting any younger or taller or more handsome. I need to be more ALIVE! Why do my days have to be controlled by responsibility all the time!? I wish someone would walk up to me and ask me to do something completely spontaneous and crazy. Or a gorgeous girl would grab me and kiss me while I'm walking on campus, just to be wild for a few seconds. Oh what a dream it is to feel adventure. Here i am typing away at this keyboard to people who think I'm either nuts or just stupid. Instead of going wild and doing something crazy. Do me a favor world, live crazy today. Find someone to join you and cause havoc or break some rules. If the world was meant to be this bland, my crayon box as a child would have only consisted of the color gray. Enjoy yourself. Even if you can't enjoy anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment