Monday, November 30, 2009

On my mind.

If I thought for one minute that it was possible for her to forget me, I would have never left. Throughout life I've always been able to show affection well, but I have never been able to accept it until now. These feelings mask themselves as familiar, yet they feel new and uncharted. Its almost as if I created this perfection in my mind over time and I built it out of the scraps of what was left from numerous heartbreaks. I've been alone for so long that I've had time to mold an idea in my mind of what I look for in a woman. And that idea has become a part of me that I couldn't see or touch until now. I never expected this to happen but I feel as though its been a long time coming. Could this be something more than a feeling? Sure. I suppose. But I won't jump into a pool without testing the waters. So I keep my distance and only allow my heart to blink for now.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment